Sunday, January 29, 2012

What can cause the following symptoms? (hair loss, cold hands, feet, joint pain, headaches)?

I'm wondering what can cause the following symptoms:


hair loss, joint pain, cold hands and feet, headaches, tiredness, excessive sweating, nervousness, mood swings.





I'm a 21 year old female within normal weight and have experienced the above symptoms regularly.What can cause the following symptoms? (hair loss, cold hands, feet, joint pain, headaches)?
Sounds like a thyroid issue. You need to get your thyroid function checked. It's a simple blood test.What can cause the following symptoms? (hair loss, cold hands, feet, joint pain, headaches)?
I agree with Wink. It sounds like a thyroid problem. I'm hypothyroid and take medicine for it. I had all the symptoms you've listed except for excessive sweating. Once I was diagnosed and prescribed medicine, I started feeling better after taking the very first pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment