Sunday, January 29, 2012

How can I stop hair loss?

When I put on my coat in the morning it's just clean. But when I come home there are hairs all over the back..





How can I stop this..? btw, my hair is pretty long..





See it here? http://kontaap.hyves.nl/How can I stop hair loss?
buy some strengthening shampoo.How can I stop hair loss?
Try Vichy shampoo for hair loss (: it works wonders! It is a tad bit expensive but its totally worth it. I have more tips but only if u usually dye your hair.. you could use Henna, and I could give you tips on that privately (: but if you dont, i would consider using Vichy (:
You need to use some shampoo, and possibly change your diet. I have the exact same problem, yet no one has taken it seriously so far. You look to me like a healthy person, though.





Nou, veel succes, Kontaapie :)
  • pimple
  • scary mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment