Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What could symptoms of hair loss and headaches be?

I get constant headaches and sometimes even bad migrains... and lately ive noticed my hair thinning out alot within the past 4 months.. What could this be?What could symptoms of hair loss and headaches be?
Sounds like you have an acute bout of stress or anxiety, but do see a doctor to rule out possible allergies or other more serious things such as a tumour. However, I'm pretty certain that your symptoms are linked to a 'psychological' issue, or rather something that is worrying you.What could symptoms of hair loss and headaches be?
With my experience in Gastric Bypass, I have learned that lack of protein in your diet will cause hair loss. I have also noticed that headaches also begin to appear (usually earlier) as well.





So, my thought (other than being anything more serious - like cancer) - is it may be your diet.





Dehydration will cause weakness and migraines. Lack of (or low) protein intake/absorbtion will cause hair loss.
it is so hard to say what could it be just please visit a doc for god's sake and u might have cancer disses just visit the doc(I AM NOT SURE)
tension, dandruff, climate

No comments:

Post a Comment