Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hair Loss and Other Symptoms Help?

I'm 17 years old and have had hair loss for over 2 years now. I first noticed it on my scalp but it seems to have spread to my eyelashes, pubic hair, and eyebrows. The hairs from my scalp have little white bulbs at the ends when they fall out and my scalp has an odd smell even after washing. Irregular periods(since they started), lightheaded often, tired a lot, and being dizzy at times are my other symptoms. I've been to my general doctor, a dermatologist, endocrinologist, and a gynecologist and none of them have been able to help me. I've had normal results on blood tests for hormone levels, thyroid, and others I don't remember. I've also tried to take metformin pills and birth control pills that didn't help all my symptoms. I don't really know what to do next and my hair loss is getting worse. Any suggestions or advice would be great. ThanksHair Loss and Other Symptoms Help?
What do you eat for a diet? Are you very thin? Sometimes malnourished people have some of these symptoms. Also, have them recheck your thyroid...Hair Loss and Other Symptoms Help?
by a lace wig!

No comments:

Post a Comment