Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I've had some weird symptoms for some time: pubic hair loss, vaginal wall swelling, clitoral leak. What is it?

In addition, my labia (vaginal lips) are always sore. It's painful to use tampons. I have been to a doctor and it seems like they ignore me whenever I tell them that my vagina is swelling, or that I have extreme hair loss. I don't use chemicals nor do I wax. Until a year ago, I always had a considerable amount of public hair. Now, I will wipe after using the restroom and there are strands left on the tissue. I don't want to even think about being intimate with my fiance because it's soooo painful. Any sound advice you can offer would be helpful, as this is so embarassing to talk about to anyone.I've had some weird symptoms for some time: pubic hair loss, vaginal wall swelling, clitoral leak. What is it?
this sounds like it could be something serious. you need to find a different doctor right away! these symptoms are not normal! good luck!I've had some weird symptoms for some time: pubic hair loss, vaginal wall swelling, clitoral leak. What is it?
Find a different doctor, one who will listen to your concerns. I have been in the medical field 20 years, I have never heard of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment