Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hey, my question is for Ms. Daisy, who posted a reply and tips to stop hair loss about some time ago?

She suggested to use olive, almond and jasmine oil. pls. if u could let me know how much quantity of each oil should I take. As I am also suffering from hair loss, which started after I came to


Dubai 3 years ago. some people say its because of desalinated / hard water. But I tried washing wid filtered water as well, wid no satisfactory results. Tried many ayurvedic %26amp; herbal hair oils but no positive results.Hey, my question is for Ms. Daisy, who posted a reply and tips to stop hair loss about some time ago?
mhhh Ive never heard of that cure


but I HEARD! that if you use 1 tespoon of lemon juice and cinamon ( the powder )


it works








i have only HEARD of that though

No comments:

Post a Comment